Website maintenance, or LitheCare as we call it, is a bit like an insurance policy, against the unforseen problems that can arise if your website isn’t properly maintained. We’ve seen and experienced the difficulties when a web developer walks away after the initial support period, and we don’t want to leave you hanging like that.
By committing to LitheCare, you receive a dedicated amount of time every month, where we perform tasks based on your individual requirements.
LitheCare also helps you manage your online or marketing budgets more effectively because you can commit to a monthly plan that suits the level of service you require.
Our LitheCare plan can provide you with all or any of the following features:
- An online communications plan
- Online public relations and crisis management
- Social media strategies, implementation, monitoring and reporting
- Online campaign goal setting, conversions and monitoring/tweaking
- Website optimisation strategies
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies
- General website maintenance
- Content population and updates
- Online support and training systems.
Our ongoing monitoring minimises downtime and aids early discovery of any issues.
You also save money with regular work scheduled, rather than being charged rush rates if an issue arises. Plus our online support service ensures fast response times.
And your LitheCare plan can be tailored to fill your organisational gaps and requirements.
We also offer LitheCare if your online solution was not created by us. We utilise in-house expertise and online services that are user-friendly and freely available to the wider community.
To discuss LitheCare further, please contact us.