Marketing for an online audience and having engaging content is vital. It affects your page visits, search engine indexing, the time a user will spend on your site, and how they perceive your brand.
People read differently on the web so we use 'Writing for the Web Principles' when writing new copy or helping you optimise your existing content.
We’ll help you identify online opportunities and ensure that existing vision and communication or marketing plans are part of an integrated online strategy.
The first step for a new online project is an audit of all communication materials. This encompasses:
- Your current website content
- Offline communications
- Social media messaging
- Advertising campaigns
- Marketing campaigns.
- Create a report outlining results, issues encountered, content gaps and recommendations on the revision of existing materials and creation of new material.
An audit should be carried out as a regular part of your business to identify issues but is extremely important when starting a new project, as it forms the basis of your online communication plan.
A communication plan sets out how to maximise your brand's exposure and includes:
- An overarching communications strategy
- Identifying your target audience/s
- Key messages
- Online activities
- Online channels
- Other communication mediums.
Online Public Relations
Lithe tailor PR activities to the digital realm, recognising most users are time-poor and become annoyed if harassed with PR spin.
PR services we provide:
- Media releases: creation and distribution
- Online brand management: creating consistent and easily found key messages
- Crisis management: conversing with online communities to address issues and minimise brand damage
- Social media: strategies, campaigns and content seeding.
Social media and social networking
We can help to educate you about social media and marketing and assist with user engagement strategies.
It’s important to remember that social media is about conversations, and it requires a regular investment of time and energy.
For help with your online communications, please contact us.