WorkCoverSA manages the South Australian Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Scheme (the Scheme), on behalf of about 50,000 employers and about 430,000 employees. WorkCover’s aim is to rehabilitate and compensate injured workers following a workplace injury and return them to safe workplaces and the community.
WorkcoverSA wanted a new content management system, so they had the ability to make content updates to the website themselves, plus sought strategic website design services. WorkCover needed to work with a highly responsive, collaborative and strategic web company in order to provide stakeholders with access to a user friendly, up-to-date website 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Integrate the N2 CMS
- 24/7 support service
- Monitoring and reporting of web statistics
- Web assets audit including review of and recommendations for user experience & information architecture, SEO, performance & security and content
- Accessibility reports including recommendations for improved accessibility according to W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) Guidelines
- Updates can be made to the WorkCoverSA website much more efficiently thanks to the integration of the N2 Content Management System
- The WorkCover website now meets more of the W3C Guidelines, making it more accessible and user friendly
- Identification of pages and documents most and least used, to help focus energies and identify required changes
- Reduced hosting and management costs
See the WorkCover website here: http://www.workcover.com/