The South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI) provides national and international opportunities for South Australia to strengthen its position in the health and medical research sector, and will soon provide a world-class, state-of-the-art Flagship Research Facility for South Australia.
With the concept design phase of the Flagship Research Facility project recently completed, the SAHMRI engaged Lithe to develop a temporary website able to provide timely information on developments regarding the new facility to a broad range of stakeholders.
With no branding provided and an extremely tight two-week deadline, we:
- Defined organisational goals and user profiles
- User-tested the information architecture
- Used a design template that enabled a fast development turnaround
- Integrated video via Vimeo
- Integrated Flash components
- Created an RSS news feed.
Over the course of this project Lithe also provided the following services:
- SEO-optimised website copywriting
- CMS integration
- Page level SEO and Search Engine registration.
The result is a simple but effective website that provides information in a logical format. The use of a design template has ensured that a placeholder brand for the site is able to support SAHMRI’s online presence until branding has been completed.
You can visit the website at: www.sahmri.com