Peter Lehmann Wines
Established in 1979, Peter Lehmann Wines is a well-known and respected Barossa Valley wine producer with a reputation for excellence. Lithe was appointed by Martins Integrated to redevelop their existing website, as it had become dated and provided limited functionality.
During briefing, Peter Lehmann made it clear that the aim of the website redevelopment was to create global recognition of their position as ‘the’ benchmark Barossa wine producer by leveraging their rich and unique tradition to build further on existing brand equity and remain relevant in a rapidly changing marketplace.
Our challenge was to create an engaging, motivating, and consistent website that is differentiated from competitor websites. To achieve this, we developed the following features:
- Easy and intuitive navigation of Peter Lehmann’s extensive product portfolio
- Easy to use e-commerce facilities
- Development of back-end order administrative tools
- The ability for users to provide reviews and ratings of products
- Interactive membership-based offers and specials.
Over the course of this project, Lithe also provided the following services:
- Conversion of creative into valid XHTML
- Design integration
- CMS integration
- Development of custom features
- Page level SEO and search engine registration
- CMS training
- Social media strategies
- Maintenance and support services.
The result is a sleek and sophisticated website that has exceeded the expectations of Peter Lehmann, providing an engaging, user-friendly experience that utilises social networking to create a meaningful conversation between consumers and the Peter Lehmann brand.
You can visit the website at: http://www.peterlehmannwines.com