Elders Pty Ltd
Founded in 1839, Elders is a progressive agribusiness focussing on client and customer service. Their national network offers services to primary producers, including cropping, livestock, wool, dairy, horticulture and a range of product solutions to support agribusiness such as banking, insurance and real estate. Their international connections also help link Australian farmers with global markets.
Elders wanted to redevelop their main website Elders Rural and have microsites for Elders Limited, Elders Insurance, Elders Financial Planning and Elders International Trading. They wanted the redevelopment to demonstrate change, expertise and innovation and provide their clients with a modern, technology efficient way to access information.
- Integrate the N2 CMS
- Build a suite of websites based on a global site template
- Design a website that progresses the brand, reflects Elders vision and will be embraced by a long standing client base
- Replicate existing custom functionality such as online sales tools and calculators
- There is a strong, unified brand experience across all sites
- Enhanced user experience with consistent behavior across multiple sites – especially seen in the internal navigation linked together by the global navigation in the header
- Content management has been simplified for Elders staff
- The website markup is more semantic allowing search engines to understand the sites more easily
- Improved information architecture provides clearer pathways for users
- Clear calls to action are also an improvement for users
See the Elders website here: http://www.elders.com.au/