The Adelaide Botanic Gardens Foundation provides financial support to the Adelaide Botanical Gardens but had no significant web presence. They identified the need to engage people on the significant and growing medium that is the internet.
Partnering with jamshop.com.au, Lithe worked with the ABGF to develop a web presence that effectively communicates the ABGF message and integrated their email campaign solution seamlessly into the site as well as economically introducing
secure and reliable e-commerce and donation capabilities.
For this project Lithe provided the following specific services:
- Definition phase
- Conversion of Creative into valid XHTML
- Design integration
- CMS integration
- Development of custom features
- Page level SEO and Search engine registration
- Maintenance and Support.
Custom features developed included:
- Dynamic form builder communicating with external email campaign service
- Dynamic PayPal integration for donations, online shop and events.
We encourage you to visit the website at www.abgf.org